Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions 


Icelandic words explained 

Selected Icelandic words explained in various languages. 

Moving from Iceland

This section is under construction. More coming soon...

Until we fill this page up with useful information we advice you to visit www.island.is and Registers Iceland for lot´s of information on various issues.


Article by University of Iceland about things to keep in mind when moving away from Iceland.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy